+38 096 973 76 56
- Faculty of Law of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Bachelor and Master of Law with Honours.
- Graduate School of V. M. Koretsky Institute of State and Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Works on the thesis research on the topic of “Legal regulation of monetary valuation of land plots in Ukraine” at the premises of Department of Land and Agrarian Law of the Institute.
- 2006-2010 – chief legal counsel of commercial bank.
- 2012- 2015 – chief legal adviser of the group of companies with the land bank of 14,000 hectares (the Regions of Kharkiv, Khmelnytskyi and Cherkasy), developed livestock breeding (7,000 pigs for fattening and 2,500 cows).
During her professional career Anna Fedun participated in a number of projects, in the course of which the following was made, in particular:
- An audit was conducted; agreement for the acquisition of agricultural society in the Region of Cherkasy with the land bank of 4,000 hectares and 2,000 cows was structured and consummated.
- An audit was conducted; agreement for pig farm acquisition in the Region of Khmelnytskyi with the capacity of 5,000 pigs was structured and consummated.
- Legal support was provided for the project on exchange of a land plot in Pecherskyi District of Kyiv, which belonged to the group of companies, for 30 residential properties (apartments) with the total projected floor area of 3,844 sq. m. Later, 25 agreements for the sale of apartments through the purchase and sale of registered collateral special assessment bonds' lots (investments in construction) were supported.
- Advice was given to the real estate developer regarding construction of the residential estate in Holosiivskyi District of Kyiv. The area of commercial and residential building – 10,000 sq. m.
- Legal support was provided for the project on reconstruction of Shopping and Entertainment Complex in the Town of Vyshhorod in the Region of Kyiv (projected floor area of the reconstructed complex is of 2,000 sq. m.), attracting investments from the potential lessee of the supermarket chain.