+38 050 747 28 68
- Faculty of Law of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Bachelor and Master of Law with Honours.
- Graduate School of V. M. Koretsky Institute of State and Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Works on the thesis research on the topic of “Legal regulation of activity of agricultural holdings in Ukraine” at the premises of Department of Land and Agrarian Law of the Institute.
Anton Fedun is a co-author of the following publications:
- The Practice of Mergers and Acquisitions in Agrarian Sector, D. K. Aleksandrov,
O. O. Kryzhanivska, A. M. Makarenko, A. S. Petrenko, R. V. Prannychuk, D. B. Slobodian,
O. O. Sydorenko, A. A. Fedun, K. O. Sheyin, V. O. Yankovych, – K .: Publishing House “KYI”, 2015. – 212 p.
- Practical Handbook: M&A Transactions in Ukraine. Legal Aspects, D. K. Aleksandrov, R. V. Muzychko, A. N. Makarenko, D. B. Slobodian, A. V. Bondar, M. V. Pustovoi, O. A. Kryzhanovskaia, V. A. Yankovich, O. Yu. Kronda, A. A. Fedun et al., 2013 – 192 p.
- 2007-2012 – legal adviser of Ukrainian unit of Swiss industrial holding company.
- 2012-2015 – senior lawyer of international law firm.
During his professional career Anton Fedun participated in a number of projects, in the course of which the following was made, in particular:
- Legal support for investment project on construction of an industrial facility in the Region of Chernihiv worth USD 300 million was provided.
- Interests of industrial group of companies from Ukraine during the negotiations with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to restructure the loan portfolio total of USD 60 million were successfully represented.
- Support for construction of a new pig farm in the Region of Zhytomyr with the capacity of 10,000 animal units was provided.
- Support for a foreign agricultural holding regarding obtaining clearance of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine for its merger with the Finnish-Estonian investment company was provided.
- Support for the Danish agricultural holding regarding obtaining 5 merger clearances of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine was provided, which secured joint control of holding and the Finnish-Estonian investment company of assets located in Ukraine.
- Interests of the Customer in restructuring debt to the bank, redemption of mortgage property and release of land plots from attachment were represented.
- Customer’s right to lease agricultural land in the Region of Kharkiv was judicially protected.
- Advice on investment was given and legal support was provided in respect of the residential estate construction in Kyievo-Sviatoshynskyi District of the Region of Kyiv. The area of commercial and residential building is over 70,000 sq. m. on the land plots with the total area of about 8 hectares.
- More than 40 land plots with the total area of about 3.5 hectares of land for the construction of residential estate in the Region of Kyiv were centred.
- The structure of a construction holding of the group of companies with the optimum mechanism to attract investment funds was elaborated. Construction business structuring was also carried out within the framework of holding building.