+38 067 117 20 12
- Faculty of Law of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Bachelor and Master of Law with Honours.
- Faculty of Law of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, PhD in Law with specialization in 12.00.07 (administrative law and procedure, financial law, information law). Thesis subject: “Financial and legal regulation of offshore mechanisms”.
- Uman State Agrarian University, Bachelor of Agronomy with Honours.
- 2008-2010 – lawyer of international law firm.
- 2010-2015 – chief legal adviser of international holding group.
- 2015 to present day – Director and owner of the group of Agrodar agrarian companies.
During his professional career Roman Leshchenko participated in a number of projects in agrarian sector, in the course of which the following was provided, in particular:
- Successful protection of interests of agricultural holding (headquartered in the USA) in disputes with tax authorities for the total amount of USD 22.5 million.
- Establishment of the group of companies with the total land bank of 54 thousand hectares, securing investors’ agreements, considering Ukrainian legislation and judicial practice.
- Counselling of a Swiss company, one of the world leaders in production of equipment for agricultural production processing, on investment activity in Ukraine.
- Legal support for restructuring of farm firm with the land bank of 18 thousand hectares, considering optimum asset allocation between successors.
- Support for a number of agreements on acquisition of elevators in different regions of Ukraine with the total storage volume of 180,000 tons (agreement structuring, due diligence process, counselling on the implementation of effective grain drying agricultural technology).
- Ongoing counselling of a leading Ukrainian company producing equipment for grain elevators, on tax, corporate, labour relations, and interaction with regulatory authorities.
- Counselling of a number of farm firms resident in Ukraine concerning the purchase of land rights, entering into lease contracts.
- Development of models of medium- and long-term financing for agricultural machinery Sellers, providing the most effective protection of their rights.
- International tax planning within the framework of projects support, including determination of the optimum jurisdiction for establishment of sub-holding companies and special purpose entities, elaboration and coordination of financial flows models in respect of projects on the use of offshore jurisdictions.