MISSION AND STRATEGY
The primary activity mission of Ukrainian Agrarian Centre is:
- Intention to create a civilized market in Ukraine, where one can buy or sell agribusiness.
- To arrange a financial support centre for Ukrainian agricultural producers as an alternative to the state one.
- Introduction of advanced agricultural technologies.
- Provision of legal support for activity of farming companies, including in respect of unscrupulous acts or omissions of public officials.
The most important strategy elements of Ukrainian Agrarian Centre are:
- Formation of a civilized agribusiness purchase and sale market;
- Improvement of agricultural enterprises management efficiency;
- Attraction of additional financial resources from international capital markets;
- Improvement of technological infrastructure of agribusiness;
- Increasing crop yields;
- Compliance with laws in carrying out economic activity of farming companies.
Concerned approach to solving issues of any complexity, understanding the essence of farmers’ problems, practical experience of the use of knowledge in the agricultural domain, competence and innovation allow Ukrainian Agrarian Centre to be more successful in helping its Customers.